Tuesday, 6 December 2011
Let us know and learn the different clothes and apparels we wear for different seasons and for various festivals. The seasons include rainy, winter and summer while festivals include the national and religious festivals
The simple present tense in English is used to describe an action that is regular, true or normal.
We use the present tense:
1. For repeated or regular actions in the present time period.
- I take the train to the office.
- The train to Berlin leaves every hour.
- John sleeps eight hours every night during the week.
2. For facts.
- The President of The USA lives in The White House.
- A dog has four legs.
- We come from Switzerland.
3. For habits.
- I get up early every day.
- Carol brushes her teeth twice a day.
- They travel to their country house every weekend.
4. For things that are always / generally true.
- It rains a lot in winter.
- The Queen of England lives in Buckingham Palace.
- They speak English at work.